Tuesday 9 March 2010

Young Typographic Designers leaflet and prints

I've just finished laying ot the leaflet to go with the YTD exhibition. I've changed it quite a lot since the last version, mainly because i think it is fairley light on content and a gatefold leaflet would be more appropriate than a booklet. the two spreads are below.














Outside















Inside


I'm also going to produce a set of editioned prints to go with the exhibition and promte YTD. The 3 that I have chosen to go with are below. They'll be editioned digital prints, it would be nice to screen print them but I think practically its going to be much more straight forward to digitally print them and also the design I have chosen won't be enhanced a huge amount from being screen printed.









































































Above is a mock up of a white ink on red paper screen print, it would be nice to do but I think my time could be used more effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment