Tuesday 2 March 2010

Shona MacPherson Poster

Shona needs a poster to promote the exhibition, so using a very similar look to which I had developed on the business cards I started to lay out some posters using a selection of the photographs she had sent through.

These still need some tweaking but I think they are starting to come together.



























































































Looking at these again I think the ones without the keylines are possibly more successful.





































Shona asked me to send her a purely typographic version (above) as it is a joint exhibition and she is not entirely sure if Theo (the other exhibitor) will be happy that it is an image of her work that appears on the poster.

Again I just need to send these through and see which ones she prefers.

No comments:

Post a Comment