Monday 8 March 2010

Fine Art Year Book Direction 2

OK well I don't know if its been the most effective use of my time but I felt that we where putting all our eggs in one basket slightly by producing only 1 direction for the fine art year book. So I have come up with a second very different direction; I don't know what they'll think of it. Below is some of the initial development. The idea is that an archipelago is a group of islands all different but connected by the sea, so I cut up the word archipelago and set it in different colours so all the pieces are different but is some way connected.
































































































































The last two I feel are working best and I will make a quick mock up of them to present on tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment