Monday 8 March 2010

Tutorial Feedback



















After my tutorial with Fred I have decided to slightly change the way I'm going to organise the next few weeks. I was going to finish up with all the projects I have been working on and start on some new briefs. However Fred encouraged me to fully exploit the potential of all the projects I am working on currently.

So these are the ways in which I am going to extend my current projects:

Young Typographic Designer:
-Produce a range of editioned prints to go along with the exhibition
-Produce a set of typographic post cards to also go with the exhibition.
-Tote bags?
-Mugs?

Stalled:
-Fully exploit possibilities of digital delivery, including Issuu

Shona MacPherson Exhibition
-Produce a set of postcards of Shona's work
-Possibly produce a set of posters of shona's work

No comments:

Post a Comment