Sunday 7 February 2010

YTD change of direction?



















This concept would make a beautiful screen printed poster to promote an exhibition but I am begining to think that its not going to work for much else.

I was pretty set on this direction for the young typographic designs brief. However once I started to work with this idea as an overall identity I have been finding it really hard to use as anything other than a poster, so I am considering going back to the drawing board and coming up with a different direction. This is going to be one of my biggest briefs so obviously I want the identity to be solid and work well when used for a lot of different applications.










Above I began to lay out some poster to promote the brief, but the layout of the text on this poster seemed to work in one way and one way only.

No comments:

Post a Comment