Friday 26 February 2010

Scott Tedder Photography

My good friend and talented photographer Scott Tedder sent through some words and photos to use in satlled magazine:

iv just renamed all the photos, so cant really see which ones you wanted. but i think i remember. i dont now whether u meant the granny one or the peg one.

The one with all the colours. - this is the first photo i took with my Olympus Om2n, it was in the now deceased borders (R.I.P), iv no idea what their use was, but i liked the scales of colour so had to get a quick snap.

the one with the dog- this is alfie, he lives next door and is small enough to fit through the fence and therefore can get into my back garden anytime he wants and regularly surprises us in out house when a door is open. this was taken in one of these surprise visits, at a time when he’s slowed down enough to snap him. he usually just runs around my house as fast as he can whilst we have to wait it out.

the one with the gran- this is my granny, it was her birthday and we got her some big flowers, so i took a few pictures whilst she posed with them.

the one with the camera- this is angus’s new/old nikon film SLR, in the past 6 months it seems like film has taken over digital amongst my friends with nearly all the one’s that used to use digital purchasing film SLR’s online and snapping roll after roll every week.

the one with the rocks- this is a collection of rocks in my back garden. it was one of the photos taken just to fill up the roll, but it ended up been one of my favourites from the whole roll.

the one with the peg- this was also taken just to fill the roll, and also turned out been one my favourite, i love the f1.8 aperture on the 50mm lense, so its interesting seeing what good depth of field perspectives i could find around my house.















































No comments:

Post a Comment