Thursday 25 February 2010

Exhibition Signage

OK I'm moving ahead with the Young Typographic designers brief. I had a good chat with Joe yesterday and decided that I am not going to put on the exhibition, this will give me much more time to spend designing the identity which is what I really want to do.

I've spent today doing the signage. Below is the main information sign for the exhibition, they are going to be a tall thin crop of an A3 sheet. You probably need to click the images to see them properly.




















I Experiemnted with a few different layouts, I wanted to keep it really clean and inline with the rest of the identity.







































I think I will use the one directly above, as it is most consistent with other elements of the identity, and aesthetically I think it is the most pleasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment