Friday 26 February 2010

York Clinic Leaflet - Live Brief

I was asked to do a leaflet for my Dads work, York Clinic for Complimentary Medicine
After a meeting we decided on an A4 gatefold, the leaflet is to promote the clinic and provide information on the services they offer.









































The 3 designs directly above were the first intitial direction I sent through. The photos used in the background were all taken by me in the clinics grounds. My personal favourite is the 3rd design but Harriet, the woman who I am liasing with, prefered the first.















Above is the inside spread of the leaflet.















Harriet was happy with the overall design but asked for a few changes to the cover. Above is the leaflet after the amendments, that I have just sent off. So I'm just going to wait and see what she thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment