Monday 17 May 2010

Nord Express

Well I finished putting my second typeface into fontlab today. Its going to be called Nord Express. I spent a lot of time tweaking and finalising the letters and I think its paid off, I pretty happy with how it looks. I even went back a couple of times and adjusted individual letters once I had put it into font lab.












Final set of vectors in Illustrator. Above letters like the A and the H you can see some of the variations that were created before I settled on a final one.
















Inputting the vectors to fontlab.




















Above you can see the full set of characters in fontlab. Although it is only uppercase I put them into both the uppercase and lowercase characters so it easier to use. I also made some alternate characters available for the uppercase A and H.















Font ready to install














Some quick tests with the useable typeface in Illustrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment