Sunday 9 May 2010

Found You Front Cover

Me and Dean agreed on the image we would use for the cover and I set about doing some different variations for the cover layout using the logos I had made.



















Above is the first layout i did, and possibl;y my favouite. it is the most simple and appropriate, it lets the image speak for itself and simply provides some contextual information.



















I think this one (above) also works well. It has a bit of a 'Where the Wild Things Are' feel about it.



















On this one i used hand written copy as well as the hand rendered title. I think it is a bit too much and the overall feel is a bit sloppy.























































I don't think the ones with the more script style typography are really right, they almnost feel a bit tacky.























































Experimenting splitting the title up into two. I think this puts more emphasis on the way you read it, however I'm not sure the typeface is right.



















No comments:

Post a Comment