Thursday 27 May 2010

Historical Character Format

As the final resolution to my Historical characters brief I've decided to produce a type specimen package/mailshot. It comprises of 2 leaflets, one documenting each typeface and 6 posters (3 for each typeface) demonstrating how the font can be used and showing off the design and letterforms. Each poster and leaflet is a 6 panel consortia fold sheet, they are all packaged between 2 pieces of greyboards and held together with a band.

Below are some photos of a small scale mock up I have made. Obviously changes are going to be made for the final piece.













The final product will have screen printed outer pieces of board. The band will have printed information on.

















































These are the final eight posters and leaflets I have chosen. I think some changes might need to be made to them. The branding needs to be in a consistent place on all of them. I might make some slight tweaks to their colours to make them all hold together a bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment